Your question has been redirected here as it is a common question that is often asked repeatedly. Some characters have died in Bleach since the beginning of the series and this is a list of them.
- Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto and his Lieutenant, Chōjirō Sasakibe as well as Kensei Muguruma and Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi are the most notable casualties of the War with the Wandenreich.
- In Chapter 527, Retsu Unohana stated she was dying after being stabbed by Kenpachi Zaraki, who also cried out as she lost consciousness. Kenpachi later confirmed that she is dead to Isane.
- During the war with the Wandenreich, many minor characters have lost their lives with the Gotei 13. Many members of the Third Division and the Thirteenth Division have been cut done.
- Most Arrancar and Hollow that have battled Ichigo's Group and the Gotei 13 have died with a few exceptions, ie - Tier Harribel, the Tres Bestias, Gantenbainne Mosqueda and Kukkapūro.
- Some Sternritter and Wandenreich members have been killed since the start of the war with the Wandenreich. These include Cang Du; Quilge Opie; Luders Friegen; Asguiaro Ebern; Driscoll Berci; Äs Nödt; Berenice Gabrielli; Jerome Guizbatt; Mask De Masculine; Shaz Domino; Royd Lloyd; Loyd Lloyd; Bambietta Basterbine and Gremmy Thoumeaux.
- Sōsuke Aizen is immortal and therefore is unable to die.
- Most enemies who appear in Filler Arcs, ie - Anime arcs that were not based or taken from the Manga, tend to die by the end of the arc.
For more information on characters who have died during the series and have been dead from the beginning can be found in the Deceased category on the Bleach Wiki.